- Grab a tennis ball with your hand, in my case this was the left. Have a partner wrap it up, hand and all, in duct tape.
- Sit in a car. Seat belt on. On the signal, get out of the car. In my case I was in the passenger seat. Yay!
- Move to a vehicle forward of yours. There is a dummy down with an obvious compound fracture from a gunshot wound.
- Engage two poppers and a standing steel target, one handed, from behind cover, at about 10 yards.
- Because they downloaded your mags, you go to slide lock…
- One handed reload. Engage targets again.
- Then go back to the dummy and start to assess. Then a 30 second warning that you will lose consciousness unless you tourniquet your arm, the one with the tennis ball.
- Retrieve your TQ from its carry position, apply it, tighten, and lock it down. All one handed.
- Begin treatment of the downed subject…..